*Olaplex is a product that is added into your color or lightener. This revolutionary product is completely absent of silicone and oils, and its purpose is to link together the broken bonds in the hair during and after chemical services: thus them stronger than they were previously. Olaplex is truly a miracle product for hairdressers all over the country-it has enabled us to push the envelope in ways never seen before! Feel free to ask me for more details.
Color Retouch -
* Root touch up
Color Balancing - Starting at
* Normally done in addition to color retouch-scalp to ends.
* Color balancing can be necessary in a few different occasions; most commonly it is required to correct color fading due to sun exposure, hard water, not using proper color-safe products, etc.
* A glaze is applied to the mid-shaft and ends when the color is changed, or to hair that is dull; that needs a permanent or demi-permanent color to brighten it or add shine. A glaze can also be used after highlights to correct unwanted pigments or add desired pigment to the existing color.
Double - Process Color -
$ Custom Quote
* Color retouch plus high/low-lights.
* When a double-process color is required, pricing will depend on what exactly needs to be done. In the event of a partial foil: I take $10 off total color price. Package price for full foil, I take $15 off the foil cost. (The foil cost is in addition to a root touch up). If minimal highlighting is needed, I charge per foil.
Partial Foil - Starting at
* Typically includes the sides/top and through the crown of the head.
Full Foil - Starting at
* Full head of foils: front/sides to the neckline.
Mini Foil - Starting at
Extra Color -
* Extra color is typically needed when hair is long and/or thick, or various colors are required for the service.
Fashion Color -
* When one or a few fashion color streaks are added to the hair, (which often requires lifting with highlights then applying the desired tone) that's when this service is applied.
Per Foil -
All-over Bleach - Starting at
Keratin Treatment - Starting at
* This is based on 2 ounces of product. The cost will go up an additional $25 per half ounce.
Women's Haircut and Design -
Men's Haircut -
Men's Color Blending -
Men's Highlights -
Kid's cut -
Women's blow-out -
Short hair blow-out -
Special Occasion Hair -
* Wedding: On-Location (includes travel)
Bride Trial Run:
* 4 or more: $85 each (not including bride)
Special Occasion Makeup -
* I also do weddings and events on location. For on-location services I charge $25.00 an hour, plus the cost of the services.
Hotheads Hair Extensions -
$ Custom Quote
Price is determined at the time of consultation. It is based on length and the amount of hair needed. Hotheads extensions are my product of choice because they are 100% damage-free and beautiful....and, not to mention, far quicker than the average extension appointment. The colors can be customized to each individual; with this product, anything is possible. For more details check of their website at www.hotheadshairwear.com.
I am not a product-pusher, nor am I a one-line stylist. I am the girl with 15-20 various haircare products in her bathroom, and at least 2 different brands of shampoo and conditioner in her shower at this very moment. (Let's not forget conditioning treatments). Needless to say, it has taken me a little while to find a product line that inspires me enough to commit to, but it was worth the wait. It is only with ample research and careful consideration that I have arrived at the commitment to one product line represented in my studio, (with the exception of some fan favorites I just can't live without).
So without further ado, I am pleased to introduce the Arrojo product line.
After years of watching celebrity stylist Nick Arrojo demonstrate hair cutting techniques on the Orlando Premier show floor, I decided to purchase his custom straight razor and a few products to test in June of 2013. Nick's cutting methods and artistic style have inspired me throughout my career, and I was not surprised to find that his product line lived up to his standard.
There are many reasons why I selected this particular line but what impresses me most is the attention and detail that has gone into each specific product and formula. Everything that goes on the shelf is first developed and tested on the Arrojo salon floor by his team and then refined for professional carriers. Even the packaging reflects his unique and modern image.
I invite you to step foot in my studio for a custom blow dry service and you will experience what makes this line truly unique!
Stay tuned, seasonal specials & coupons coming soon...!!!